How It Works
Qualifying households receive a $30 monthly credit to help pay for Internet service. This benefit will provide millions of Americans with access to critical services like telemedicine, education, employment, social services, banking, email, shopping, news, emergency information and so much more.
The program is available in every US state and territory and tens of millions of Americans qualify. If even one person in a household receives, qualifies for, or participates in any of the below-listed programs, that entire household is eligible for the ACP program.
- USDA School Breakfast/Lunch Program
- Pell Grant Funding
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
- Lifeline Program
- Tribal Programs for Residents on Qualifying Tribal Lands
Program enrollment opens Dec. 31, 2021.