October 18, 2018 1:45 p.m. EST
UPDATE: We are happy to report that Point Broadband crews have been diligently working and almost have our Southwest GA network back up to full speed!
Here are the basics for all counties impacted:
- Colquitt and all of Miller County is back up and running 100%
- Bainbridge and all of Decatur County is back up and running 99%.
- Cuthbert in Randolph County is back up and running 100%
- Lake Seminole (Seminole County) is back up and running 75%
- Donalsonville & Iron City (Seminole County) network assets are still down. Rebuilding commences today and should conclude by end of week.
If you are NOT currently a Point Broadband customer, but are in need of Internet, please let us know HERE. We have Installation Technicians available in Randolph, Seminole, Decatur, and Miller counties now to install new services.
If you ARE a Point Broadband customer and are in one of the restored areas, but are still not up and running, please let us know HERE. Your on premises equipment might be damaged, and we need to put you on the list ASAP for a Service Call from one of our technicians.
If you happen to see any of our team members around town, be sure to give them a pat on the back for working so hard to get the Point Broadband network back up and running so quickly.
Please continue to join us as we pray for all who have been impacted by Hurricane Michael.
We appreciate your patience as we work hard to have all our customers back online as quickly as possible. Check this page and our Facebook page for further updates and continue to stay safe as recovery efforts continue.
If you have an Internet outage, and you are not in the Bainbridge, Colquitt, Climax, Lake Seminole, Donalsonville, Cuthbert, or surrounding areas, please call Point Broadband at 844-407-6468 or fill out this short form to report the outage.