Todd currently serves as the CEO for ITC Capital Partners (2014 – present) and Point Broadband (2016 – present), an ITC portfolio company. Todd’s prior employment includes:
AMK9, CEO, 2014 – 2017 – largest commercial anti-terrorism canine security company in the world
Synapse, President, 2013 – 2014 – privately held wireless communications software company
Knology, President, 2007 – 2012 – – NASDAQ traded fiber-based broadband company. Also served as Corporate Controller (1998 – 2004) and CFO (2005 – 2006) of Knology prior to serving as Knology’s President
Ernst & Young, Audit Manager – International professional services firm
Todd has extensive experience with start-up organizations as well as mature businesses in the areas of finance, operations, strategy, business development, and investor relations. He has also successfully managed human resources, legal, risk management, marketing and sales organizations within small and larger organizations, and has experienced success with capital structure management and mergers and acquisitions.
Todd spent the majority of his career with Knology, where the company grew from zero customers and zero revenue to approximately 800,000 customer connections and $550 million in revenue. He helped manage this company through a significant network buildout and heavy customer acquisition activity, IPO, disciplined organic and acquisition growth, and successful exit for the stakeholders of the business.
Important milestones at work:
- Recently promoted to Assistant Sign Specialist
- Intrigue at the Palace & The Bible
- I really enjoy all the John Grisham books, Bill O’Reilly books, and Brad Thor books.
Best Vacation Ever:
- I really enjoy the beach or lake with my family and close friends. It’s the simple things in life.
Favorite Netflix Show:
- House of Cards I’m more of a sports fanatic, and Tennessee football is my favorite.
- I have 3 sons: Taylor, Jarrod, and Brendon
Pet Types & Names:
- Growing businesses Creating significant shareholder value through organic growth and disciplined M&A.
- Recently became a successful cord-cutter!
- Listen well & sleep well.
When I’m not working, you’ll likely find me:
- Hunting and fishing with my son
- Relaxing at the lake or running the hills of Auburn AL.